Are you looking for an opportunity to hone your Human Resource skills, and gain experience in a client-centred business?
A recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition helps organisations – from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world – grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international business development campaigns but will also contribute in the rebranding and repositioning process of the company.
As the Human Resources Administrator intern, you will work closely with various departments and have real responsibilities. You will play a critical role in creating and ensuring a productive environment.
Your responsibilities will include
• Be involved in recruiting new interns and tracking candidate information
• Developing and maintaining the recruitment database
• Updating and documenting office expenditure and department budget
• Liaising with candidates at all stages of selection
• Ensuring provision of office supplies (stationeries, refreshments etc.)
• Communicating and managing internal logistics and office events
• Supporting induction and training of new interns
The internship is for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
The company provides regular feedback to ensure that needs and expectations are being met, in order to make the most of the internship.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree or be pursuing a degree in Human Resource Management or an MBA with a Human Resources emphasis. One to two years of Human Resource experience is preferred or relevant internship / work placement experience. CIPD accreditation is preferable, but not necessary.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English and possess the following characteristics:
• An interest in employee engagement
• Well organised with excellent attention to detail and recordkeeping accuracy
• A proactive attitude and the ability to multitask
• Excellent communication and social skills
• The ability to work with pace and meet deadlines