A recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition. From their offices in London and California, helps organisations – from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world- grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility of our Blog & Social Media Development, but you will also have the unique opportunity to offer best practices information, create a sense of community, offer continuing education information, provide a connection to the organization, and create opportunities for reader comments.
Your Role will include
- Research and write your own articles and posts
- Edit and publish content on our Company’s blog
- Edit and publish content on our social media platforms
- Measure and track the effectiveness of topics based on number of viewers and number of comments
- Perform continuous enhancements on your articles and posts
- As appropriate, respond promptly to blog or social media comments
- Perform other duties as assigned
The internship is for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
The company provides regular feedback to ensure that needs and expectations are being met, in order to make the most of the internship.
You should have
- Experience in Blog & Social Media Development
- Degree in journalism, communications, or related field preferred
- Excellent communication and editing skills
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Ability to write simply with a conversational style
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Understand the company’s mission and philosophy
- Maintain high ethics with blog, content and daily work tasks