A recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition. From their offices in London and California, helps organisations – from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world – grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international business development campaigns but will also contribute in the rebranding and repositioning process of the company.
Your Role will include
- Understanding the complete business development and sales process Prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into new business opportunities
- Researching and building client relationships
- Working with the team to develop proposals that speak to our client’s needs,concerns, and objectives
- Developing and ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within our sales management systems
- Aiding in the forecast of sales targets and ensuring they are met by the team
The internship is for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
The company provides regular feedback to ensure that needs and expectations are being met, in order to make the most of the internship.
You should have
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or Management
- Experience in conducting Market Research is preferable
- An interest in a variety of business functions
- A driven, focused self-starter
- A high level of precision and attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Familiarity with database systems is advisable
- An entrepreneurial, global mindset
- A passion about developing businesses