An amazing opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work and gain real commercial experience with an innovative digital marketing agency located in the heart of London’s Tech City. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a digital Marketing agency and see your work get credited and published.
We are looking for someone who understands many parts of Digital Marketing to join our Marketing team. Ideally you would be more that an active user of social media platforms. All candidates should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, and enjoy being creative. The successful candidate will be responsible for Communities management across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn Liaise with Graphics team for image and video management Market research Preparation and evaluation of Digital Marketing Campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook Adverts. A good understanding on how to both build and convert a digital audience is also required. Furthermore, your job will also require you to evaluate past performance of a product or service’s sales, as well as assessing future trends. Finally you will be responsible for the commissioning of surveys and the coordination of research projects.
DURATION OF THE INTERNSHIP
Please note that this is an Unpaid 3 months internship.
- Degree level or equivalent in PR, Marketing, Media communications etc.
- Have good Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer skills (MICROSOFT OFFICE…)
- Be self-driven and have high work ethics
- Have efficiency and proven organisational skills
- Have the ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Have the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Have good analytical and numerical skills
- Be accurate and attentive to details
- Be able to take initiative
- Have great business awareness
- Be creative and have problem-solving skills
- Have teamwork and negotiation skills
- Have flexibility and drive
- Have good relationship building skills (ONLINE OR OFFLINE)
- Have the ability to learn New Technology quickly
- Have good writing skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be good at decision making
- Have good visual thinking
- Have good improvisation skills