A world leader in supplying entertainment news, features, videos, pictures and interviews to leading print, online and broadcast media outlets around the globe, is currently looking for a journalist intern to join a dynamic editorial team. The successful applicant will be talented, fast and have excellent writing skills. An interest in celebrities is essential.
Duties will include:
• News gathering, sourcing stories and pitching ideas.
• Writing and editing news stories and features in the publication’s house style.
• Sourcing images to accompany written pieces;
• Keeping up to date with trends and developments.
• Ensuring work is well written, accurate and submitted to deadline.
• The candidate must be self-motivated and organised
• A passion for entertainment news as well as experience in writing showbiz stories.
• Impeccable attention to detail and an ability to create clean, high-quality copy under tight deadlines.
• Have a positive attitude.
To apply for this internship you will need to be available to work in London for a minimum of 3 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
This position comes with wonderful career opportunities.Long-term and exciting career prospects await as well as the chance to network and party with the world’s top celebrities. You will be working in a fun, cool environment with people from every corner of the globe.
This would be a wonderful opportunity for a student or graduate to gain experience in the art of news writing and will be a great addition to your CV.