A recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition. From offices in London and California, helps organisations – from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world – grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose.If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international business development campaigns but will also contribute in the rebranding and repositioning process of the company.
Your Role will include
- Identifying opportunities by analysing markets using primary and secondary sources for both our own and our clients’ needs Identifying gaps in the market to develop innovative strategies for business growth
- Using appropriate research methodologies and techniques
- Recruiting research participants via email, phone, or by other means
- Designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Analysing results and translating findings into strategies
- Delivering insightful and actionable recommendations
The internship is for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
The company provides regular feedback to ensure that needs and expectations are being met, in order to make the most of the internship.
You should have
- A Bachelors, Master’s degree or an MBA (or currently be pursuing one) in Marketing, Psychology or Business Management
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- An eye for detail and a focused, determined mind-set
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- A high level of English language fluency (spoken and written)
- Exceptional communication abilities, confident telephone manner
- Social skills and ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work with pace and meet deadlines