A world leader in supplying entertainment news, is looking for a Marketing and sales intern to assist in a variety of marketing, business, and communication tasks.The applicant must be a student or have already graduated, be self-motivated, have strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads
- Calling potential clients with the sales team
- Conducting Marketing research
To apply for this internship you will need to be available to work in London for a minimum of 3 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
This position comes with wonderful career opportunities. Long-term and exciting career prospects await as well as the chance to network and party with the world’s top celebrities. You will be working in a fun, cool environment with people from every corner of the globe.
This would be a wonderful opportunity for a student or graduate to gain experience in the art of news writing and will be a great addition to your CV.
You should have
- A Bachelors, Master’s degree or an MBA (or currently be pursuing one) in Marketing, Psychology or Business Management
- Knowledge in marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- An eye for detail and a focused, determined mind-set
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- A high level of English language fluency (spoken and written)
- Exceptional communication abilities, confident telephone manner
- Social skills and ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work with pace and meet deadlines.