This is a great internship for someone who is a problem solver and has a passion for Project Management. To drive the company’s growth, and ensure that all innovative projects are delivered to the highest standard.
A recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition helps organisations – from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world – grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility international business development campaigns but will also contribute in the rebranding and repositioning process of the company.
- Planning and staffing different projects simultaneously
- Developing a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Managing projects independently across a broad range of business issues, leveraging insights from all departmental capabilities to influence strategies and tactics
- Helping out with daily project management tasks and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager
- Prioritizing issues so that the most critical are addressed first
- Challenging existing internal processes; envisioning and implementing better ones
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
The internship is for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
The company provides regular feedback to ensure that needs and expectations are being met, in order to make the most of the internship.
The company do not believe in asking interns to make coffee and photocopies. The tasks you will be given, no matter how simple, are important and crucial to the daily operations and running of the business.
Who You Are
You are creative, have a sense of vision that appeals to business, and love seeing projects through to the end. Equally, you are business-savvy and love to see businesses grow responsibly. You see your career trajectory taking you to the top: to become the future Project Manager at a company that is changing the world for the better.
You have experience combining these skill sets to deliver projects that will incentivise companies to not only make great but also socially responsible, ethical, and sustainable business decisions.
You are full of ideas and would describe yourself as an upbeat, energised person. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and doing things yourself. A young, ‘buzzy’ environment makes you tick.
Sound like you? Then you should definitely apply for this job!
Specifically, you will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree (or currently be pursuing one) in Business Management or Marketing
- Academic coursework or demonstrated job experience in the management of multiple projects
- Strong organisational skills
- Business-functional English language fluency
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Leadership and teamwork skills that enable you to work effective with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures