Temporary: 3 months minimum
Full time/Part time
This is a great opportunity to gain experience as receptionist.
As the first point of contact for all visitors the receptionist is immediately responsible for giving a friendly and professional impression of the organisation.
1. Greeting visitors, finding out what they require and then directing them to the right person
2. Answering phone calls, taking messages
3. Sorting and distributing post
4. Ensure that both staff and visitors sign in and out when they enter and leave the building
1. Fundraising activity once a week
2. Carrying out any other ad-hoc, reasonable, duty required by the CEO and other Managers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
2. Good computer skills
3. Good communication skills
4. Friendly and polite
5. Ability to deal with difficult clients or customers